employment law in hong kong Things To Know Before You Buy

For “FIFO” (fly-in-fly-out), s. 50B(2) in the LPO allows a lawyer with international qualifications, who is not registered being a international lawyer, to provide his services as being a practitioner of overseas law to the public for your confined interval (not a lot more than three constant months or 90 times in any 12 thirty day period inter

read more